-->
My Own Private Kentucky
The musings, diatribes and outtakes from my life in Louisville, KY and Redwood City, CA. This is my third attempt at blogging; an attempt to keep in touch with friends around the world and a showcase for my burgeoning photographic skills. I take thousands of photos and show 10% of them. Like any treasure hunt, you search through tons of dirt before you find a jewel- tell me when you find one. And yes, that is Louisville above; a city of uniqueness in both architecture and persons.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Lars and the Real Girl


I was pleasantly surprised when Kent and I went to see Lars and the Real Girl. I was expecting a artsy over the top movie, but what I got was an enjoyable experience.
While I won't give away the story line or the ending, I will give Lars 4 stars. The movie was funny ,sad and uplifting all at the same time. While the premise is a bit strange, the movie is really a journey into what we are truly capable of as a society. It is refreshing to see that we, as a society, can nurture those that are having a hard time acclimating to changing surroundings.

0 comments: