-->
My Own Private Kentucky
The musings, diatribes and outtakes from my life in Louisville, KY and Redwood City, CA. This is my third attempt at blogging; an attempt to keep in touch with friends around the world and a showcase for my burgeoning photographic skills. I take thousands of photos and show 10% of them. Like any treasure hunt, you search through tons of dirt before you find a jewel- tell me when you find one. And yes, that is Louisville above; a city of uniqueness in both architecture and persons.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Blog Update II

I am hooked again. I have spent untold hours trying to perfect this html/css code until I get what I want. Maybe it is waste a time or maybe it is a journey to completion, but either way, I am getting some satisfaction in what I am achieving. Yes it is small, but every mount climbed, is a mount mastered- or at least the memories are there for future collection.

A journey through a process is many times more about the process, more so than than the actual journey and information gained.

I have to give kudos to my buddy Frankie in Regina, Canada. His blog template is my favorite, and this journey was more so about re-engineering his template from scratch with my edits, than just making a new blog and copying his template ( a MAC one at that!).

Cheers!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work. You could do far worst than getting inspiration from Apple designs! I have also taken a web design class and I am super impressed by your results. Keep the entries coming and thanks for the mention!!